An exciting opportunity has arisen for a SEO Executive to join a world leading organisation within the educational sector in their brand new London office.
Your role will see you work alongside the Digital Performance Manager to improve visibility and create strategy for on-site and off-site SEO - to be rolled out globally. Ideal candidates will have at least one years experience of SEO and will be open to learning in a professional environment. Candidates will be driven, ambitious and have brilliant attention to detail.
- Overseeing the implementation and management of the website SEO
- Responsible for the development of content designed for SEO purposes
- Support in producing and optimising content for marketing campaigns for the purpose of customer acquisition and brand engagement through paid media initiatives.
- Responsible for the production pipeline of new content for purposes of SEO
- Collaborate with channel owners of customer touch points and feed multi-channel customer insight into the SEO strategy
- Experience of SEO programs and a proven record of delivering strong results
- Knowledge and understanding of consumer search behaviour
- Proven track record in delivering SEO strategy onsite/Off
- Experience in a B2C environment
- Experience of both on-site and off-site
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, time-management skills and high attention to detail