Salary: £20,000 – £25,000
My client are a growing digital agency providing solutions in ecommerce, design, SEO and more. Due to their success they have a brand new position for an SEO executive to join the team. The company are offering a varied SEO role with a generous salary and very competitive benefits, including flexible working.
- Manage digital marketing campaigns for a range of clients
- Onsite and offsite SEO work
- Utilise analytical skills to generate visitor and conversion rate reports for clients
- Keyword/ competitor research and analysis
- Client Communication
- General and technical administration
- A good knowledge of SEO, link building and Social Media strategies
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and other SEO tools
- Good analytical skills and the ability to translate visitor and conversion data into succinct, meaningful reports for clients and colleagues
- A keen interest in the industry and up-to-date knowledge of the latest practises
- Knowledge of HTML 5 and CSS is essential
- Experience working with Wordpress, OpenCart and bespoke websites and using CMS applications to manage SEO where applicable
- Good interpersonal skills and confidence in your abilities
- PPC Experience is beneficial
- Prior agency experience essential
- Generous salary up to £25,000 depending on experience
- Ideally located close to a train station (some free parking available)
- Opportunity to attend paid for conferences to maximise your skills
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.