Salt's client, a fantastic world leader in the travel industry with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries is on the hunt for an SEO Content Specialist.
Would you like to work with a product that allows you to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
My client prides themselves on acting as one team, working towards a common goal; relentlessly striving for better.
- Increase traffic and transaction from unbranded SEO keywords by acting on all levers; e.g., onpage optimization, content, link building, and technology; to identify the key initiatives for region’s and/or site’s SEO strategy.
- Work with internal and cross functional teams to implement initiatives of defined strategy.
- Measure and report on all initiatives vs objectives, and make recommendation to stop and/or expand.
- Produce global and detailed SEO results monitoring report, analyze specific questions, and provide additional feedback to the business, e.g., trends and behaviours
- Coordinate with development team on SEO related projects and technology support; and communicate organization and/or location-specific requirements.