Are you an SEO Content Marketing Manager with proven experience and knowledge around delivering and executing off-page strategies?
A leading UK retail brand that is currently embarking on a very exciting digital transformation journey is looking for a Search Manager to join their newly formed search team in London. This person will have proven experience in implementing off-page methods in SEO i.e. Digital PR, Outreach, Link Building, Influencer management, and Content Strategy.
As SEO Content Manager:
- Create campaigns that focus on using creative content
- You'll work closely with the PR team to support them and make data-led recommendations, present ideas to strategically acquire links safely to the desired landing pages.
- Take full ownership of existing link profile and evaluate every link previous acquired to ensure they're working to the best of their ability.
- Attend press events and seek to work with influencers to acquire low risk but high performing links
- Work closely with the content manager to generate ideas for shareable/linkable content.
This person will:
- Aware of the complexity of acquiring external links and the ability to manage risk around areas such as nofollow, link penalties, and sponsored content
- Proven success in SEO within consumer, retail or e-commerce focused businesses
- Ability to build great working relationships with many stakeholders; writers, editors, designers, marketing, and web developers.
- Demonstrable experience using a variety of enterprise-level search tools.