This is a unique opportunity for a SEO Content Executive to work internally for one of the UK's leading media company's.
Working in a newsroom, the SEO Content Executive will be responsible for optimising the editorial output to ensure maximum visibility and performance in search engines.
You will also be required to:
- Work alongside the editorial team to ensure content is optimised for SEO purposes
- Research, create and monitor topic pages
- Monitor global news events and trends
- Communicate ideas and make best practice recommendations
- Analyse and understand competitors strategies, testing new ideas for optimising performance.
- Provide additional team support as required including copywriting, numeric analysis etc.
To be considered for this role you will ideally possess:
- Experience in an editorial/copywriting position is desirable
- Knowledge of optimising headlines and content for search engines
- Skill in analysing search terms
- Experience of using Content Management Systems such as WordPress
- Experience with analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture) is desirable
- Familiarity of online publishing and the UK newspaper industry is desirable
- Excellent written and oral communications skills