Working for a rapidly expanding and highly successful online eCommerce retailer, they are looking to appoint an SEO consultant/ specialist on a day rate contract basis to run an analysis on their sites, content optimisiation, platform to build a report on their organic ranking and other SEO related insight. The end goal is to provide them with an action plan as to how they can improve their SEO moving forward.
Demonstrable skills required:
- Performing an SEO audit and technical site crawl using SEO software
- Providing actionable recommendations and SEO insights
- Setting up reports for the marketing and digital teams using Google Analytics, Search Console, STAT, SEMrush, Page Speed Insights
- Advise on SEO best practice (Page Titles, Meta Descriptions, On-page SEO and internal linking)
- Setting up sitemaps
- Advise on how to re-direct existing blog article URLs
Interviews taking place later this week with a view to the person starting in the next couple of weeks remotely. The client isn't sure how long the project will take so would like to appoint a day rate contractor on a flexible rolling basis. You must have the technology in place to be able to perform this project remotely.