SEO Acquisition Manager
We are recruiting for a group of fun, (a little) geeky, trend setters who strive to create the most innovative technologies as well as having fun whilst they do it. This is an exciting marketing business that looks after two fantastic brands for expectant mothers and new families.
They are no looking for an SEO/Acquisition pro with a passion to develop their career in a fast paced dynamic business, comprising 2 amazing brands. On one side your skills will sustain and enhance their position as one of the UK's leading pregnancy resource and on the other there is the opportunity to drive the SEO function to new heights by delivering a great organic search strategy for what is already the UK's fastest growing digital parenting network.
So, have you got what it takes to join the squad?
- A minimum of three years working in SEO/Acquisition and the confidence to lift your head from behind the screen and be the ONE who waves the flag for SEO
- The ability to understand the business and objectives and identify where Search can contribute to these
- To develop recommendations and work with the team in a hands on fashion to implement
- Involved in team and senior meetings to discuss requirements, make tactical recommendations and present findings/results
- Ability to work with external agencies, consultants & suppliers
- Website Technical Analysis including crawl rate, site speed optimisation, Canonicalisation audits/indexation analysis
- Site structure recommendations and redirect strategies
- Ownership of the development of services related to the role
- Involved in content planning to bring best practice and present new opportunities to our content team including Keyword research and using Webmaster Tools.
- Understand key algorithm updates and SEO implications.
- Involvement in producing MI & relevant reports using GA, CMS and other systems
- Keep your skills fresh and current and stay abreast of relevant developments in the SEO & digital industry
- Ensuring good working relationships are maintained with all team members and other departments within the company
We are looking someone who is:
- Proactive and willing to learn with a positive attitude.
- Experienced in working with different internal and external stakeholders and managing their expectations.
- Has an active interest in SEO, digital content and PPC.
- Has strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Advanced in Microsoft Office skills
- Experienced in using any CMS platform
- Can demonstrate the ability to work effectively and efficiently.
They can offer:
- An awesome working environment in a newly renovated, modern office
- 25 Days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday per year
- Pension Scheme contributions
- Profit related bonus
- Quarterly company social events
- On-site parking
- Structured Professional Development Review scheme
- Level of organic traffic that comes through to the websites
- Leading on project delivery
- Increase in domain authority
- Quality of backlink profile
- SERP rankings across brands
- Results orientated
- Good communication skills - and the ability to influence & lead others
- Passion and Drive
- Effective decision maker
- Multi tasker
- Open minded, creative whilst remaining analytical and fact based
- A keen interest in finding new ways of working/processes and implementation