SEO Account Director
£48,000 - £ 50,000 per year
SEO Account Director - London
£48,000 - £50,000
Reporting into Head of SEO
SEO Account Director - The Company
Our client is a results-driven performance marketing agency within a truly integrated marketing and communications company with a multi-disciplinary offering.
SEO Account Director - The Role
The SEO Account Director will work on an insurance provider of household name status, overseeing the technical SEO and performance content arms of the account, project managing the delivery of strategy and being the first point of contact for everything organic.
- Being the first point of contact and managing the relationships between the client's teams (including SEO, product, development, PR) and the relevant internal parties
- Leading response to briefs, planning and oversight of execution, including handling of ad hoc requests
- Driving the existing strategy and direction, and ensuring that it evolves to meet the client objectives if required
- Project managing deliverables, campaigns, publishing streams and regular reporting
- Understanding the solutions and mix of creative / content agencies in the group and how best to utilise them when required
- Using data and insights to answer client questions as much as possible allowing the specialists to focus on the scheduled deliverables
- Ensuring all billings and bookings are accurately recorded on the business' invoicing system and ensuring accurate PO's are recorded
- Owning commercial and financial reconciliation (including accurate recording of the timesheets)
- Developing new tech and performance-based content solutions alongside the specialists when required
- Procuring additional tools as needed
- Owning weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting on status of deliverables, campaigns and performance, as well as feeding into weekly trading meetings
- Liaising with the paid performance team and beyond to leverage any insights or efficiencies
- Developing award winning work and ultimately achieving outstanding client satisfaction
SEO Account Director - Key Skills
- Looking for a senior digital specialist with a primary focus on organic search; that is able to bring the capabilities of the group together to deliver excellence
- The role is of course client facing, so strong client relationships skills are a must
- Furthermore, the role requires a portion of time to be spent at the client offices (~1 hour out of central London by train, ~30 minutes from South London), so flexibility is required in this regard
- You will take a senior and commercially accountable role in the team with responsibility for first-class technical and content planning and delivery
- You will have excellent knowledge of a range of performance marketing disciplines and have a passion to continuously learn and apply new creative thinking to client solutions.
- You should understand how content (and what content) plays a role in the end-to- end consumer journey, and how technical SEO and changes in the industry (e.g. algorithm updates) can impact performance
- You should have experience working closely with both technical SEO and content teams towards shared objectives
- You should be able to use insights tools such as Keyword Planner, Search Console, Stat, SEMrush, Google Analytics/Omniture, Searchmetrics, Ahrefs etc.
- You should be able to ideate and compile content strategies for performance-based marketing, especially performance content campaigns with strong hooks for link earning
- A strong understanding of the power and pitfalls of modern link building, as well as experience managing outreach campaigns
- Ability to work with the client's internal PR team to ensure we maximise the organic benefit of traditional/digital PR
- You should also have attention to detail, strong project management skills and a good understanding and appreciation for commercials (revenue, targets goals, FTEs etc).
- You need to be highly collaborative as you will be working with multiple partners in our business as well as varied teams on the client side.
If this is the SEO Account Director role for you then APPLY NOW !!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "CRISTINA PRODAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Cristina Prodan| DD: 020 78 45 72 02 - email@example.com Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Cristina Prodan