Do you have expertise in sensory research? Have you used a variety of sensory analysis methods across different categories such as - Food & Drink or pharmaceutical products? Look no further as we may have the opportunity for you. Our client is a specialist in using sensory research methods to help them uncover the deeper meaning that consumers assign to brands, products and packaging.
You will have the responsibility for handling client projects through all stages from initial briefing to report writing and/or debrief presentation, ensuring that the research design and analysis and interpretation of results fulfils clients' needs and fits with their KPI's.
- Sensory research expertise
- Project management skills
- Leadership & motivational skills
- Able to work independently, the role is quite autonomous
- Excellent client-handling skills
- Project design - must be able to assist in scoping projects
- Strong communication skills
If you have a keen interest in Sensory research then this could be the role for you! Get in touch and apply now to find out more!