We have a great opportunity for a Senior Web Analyst to take the analytics of this company by storm! This successful company has gained massive market share in the last few years and doesn’t have any sign of slowing down. After recently acquiring the most advanced attribution software on the marketing they need a passionate, enthusiastic analyst to interpret, manipulate vast data from all channels and provide actionable insight to other teams and in order to get the best customer acquisition and retention. This will analyse user journey and assist in the implementation of a fully optimised, user-friendly website in order to maximise journeys.
They will be based in their busy Manchester City Centre offices and be part of a fun and energetic team. Benefits include competitive salary, great discounts and free gym membership and many more!
If this sounds like the next role for you keep reading.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior Web Analyst
- Manage all company data and provide actionable data to all teams
- Work closely with the marketing team to deliver an optimised website for customers
- Work autonomously and keep all relevant communication lines open within the business and keep knowledge and training up to date
- Be a key influencer in e-commerce and communication strategies through provider factual data analysis
- Implement and administer Adobe Analytics including tag manager
- Carry out competitor analysis and identify opportunities
- Carry out A/B and multivariate testing and personalisation using Adobe Target
Skills and Attributes
- Highly energetic and outgoing and able to communicate across the team
- Expert in using Adobe Analytics
- Highly numerical and proficient in excel
- Strong problem solver
- Proficient and in MYSQL would be highly advantageous in this role