Senior Web Analyst
Manchester - up to £45,000
Forward Role are working with a multi-million pound ecommerce business in Manchester who are recruiting a Senior Web Analyst to join the expanding marketing team.
As a Senior Web Analyst, you will be proactive in driving analytical support, reporting and making recommendations for improvements across the website. You will be responsible for identifying trends and striving to improve the customer experience through optimisation.
- Providing insight in to customer behaviours and the customer journey from in-depth analysis of website & customer data
- Implementation of tags and event tracking
- Funnel analysis, basket analysis, identifying problem areas
- Building and maintaining dashboards, presenting data to key and senior stakeholders
- Identify trends and opportunities, making recommendations for further action
- Working closely with the CRO, UX, Ecommerce and Digital teams
- Being the “go-to” person for all web data queries / requirements
Skills / experience:
- 3-4 years expereince in Web / Digital Analytics roles
- Understanding of eCommerce platforms
- Advanced user of Google Analytics
- Experience using Google Tag Manager – implementing tags
- Experience using data visualisation tools (data studio, tableau etc) and other tools (SQL, R etc) are beneficial
- Passionate and ambitious – strong communication skills
- Insight driven and commercially savvy
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.