We’re currently working with a Software company based in Central London who are looking to hire a Senior UX/UI Designer for their growing team. This is an international company who operate in more than 100 countries, powering millions of people daily, and who work with some of the biggest names in Security, IT and Software globally.
As Senior UX/UI you will be responsible for working end-to-end, from research and ideation through to prototyping, testing and final delivery.
- Design, lead, and/or participate in user research activities and Design Thinking workshops to identify problems to solve and ideate on solutions
- Create relevant supporting artefacts to communicate the outcomes of the various stages of the design process
- Design and conduct design validation/usability test activities to iterate with user feedback
- Manage personal workload in order to meet deadlines and feedback regularly, and pro-actively, to communicate project status and areas of concern
- Establish, promote, and support design principles, best practices, and standards
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent track record in taking products to market and optimising existing products
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to ask and answer meaningful and impactful questions
- Ability to articulate design decisions
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, apply below for more info!
Alternatively, get in touch with me on email@example.com or 07909 801870 to find out more.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.