Based in the heart of Manchester City Centre, our client’s office is easily accessible and provides the perfect backdrop for all those social events! Having built themselves a strong reputation within the Fintech industry and being at a pinnacle point in their growth, the business is now looking to add fresh talent to their team in the form of a creative and hard-working UX Manager.
A key responsibility of the UX Manager will be to motivate the UX teams in order to create outstanding experiences for customers through intuitive design, whilst handling a large UX budget. The UX Manager will be an advocate for the user and value user experience and therefore will play an integral role in their future success. With great power comes great responsibility and our client is looking for an individual who can demonstrate previous experience in recruiting and mentoring a team.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about working with a new brand identity, capable of showing creativity in this area to deliver production-level design. Looking for strong presentation skills, especially to senior-level stakeholders, capable of telling a coherent, high-level view of a project with a beginning, middle and end clearly defined.
The Main Responsibilities of the Senior UX Manager:
- Management of the large UX budget, ensuring all activities are achieved to the agreed cost.
- Responsible for the design of the company’s digital assets.
- Conduct stakeholder workshops to ensure all requirements are understood and matched.
- Lead concept teams, wireframes, prototypes and interaction specs to support effective product development.
- Ensure UX best practices are always met.
- Recruit, train and develop team members in order to ensure consistency of work across the board.
The Skills and Attributes of the Senior UX Manager:
- 3+ years’ experience leading a small team.
- 5+ years’ experience working in a UX role.
- Experience of UX and agile Scrum methodology.
- Previous experience in producing high-quality artefacts to enable development of product features.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills are essential for the role.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about the Fintech industry.