£45,000 - £55,000
Are you a UX Designer looking to create data driven user experience design within a collaborative creative team?
This independent digital agency works with big-name brands across a variety of sectors, always ensuring they work with a data-led approach that is consistently audience focused. Forward-thinking and highly collaborative, they are now looking for a new UX Designer to join their highly-skilled team.
As an experienced UX Designer, you will have the ability to apply a wide variety of in-depth data to user research, wireframes and prototypes. Being innovative and forward-thinking, you will be well versed in pushing the boundaries to produce high quality user experience solutions. As the only UX-focused person in the agency, you will have the opportunity to help to define processes and develop as a designer.
* Working closely with a team of developers and designers, you will be able to work collaboratively to achieve a unified goal.
* Being involved in projects from start to finish to produce high-quality work that pushes boundaries and fulfils client needs.
* Producing a variety of work that ranges from simple landing pages to large-scale products, you will be involved with versatile clients who are open to new suggestions and innovative solutions.
* With your excellent communication skills, you will be able to explain your design rationale easily to clients so everyone has an understanding of why your designs work in a user-centric mindset.
* Utilising your broad range of skills across multi-disciplines, you will have the opportunity to be flexible and open-minded towards taking on new tasks and responsibilities.
* Applying your expertise in user journeys, you will be well versed in translating ideas and strategy into reality.
If you think you have what it takes to become a leading contributor to the UX output of this amazing marketing agency, apply now!
Here at Aspire, we are always recruiting for a huge mixture of exciting opportunities within this sector; if this is not suitable or you wish to discuss your search further, please get in contact at:
Senior UX Designer
|Job Title:||Senior UX Designer|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Marianne Hulbert|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2019 15:05|