My client, a global digital agency, is working with a global automotive company rolling out a programme of work associated with new ownership and mobility services associated with vehicle technology and mobile applications. You should be a Senior UX Designer with ambitions to move your career to the next level and join a team that is at the forefront of their client's transformation agenda.
Working in a highly agile way, our client's team is responsible for driving the strategy in the EU, UX/design of the application user experience (working closely with their client's global IT team), the marketing communications around the initiative and organisation of a wide range of related initiatives.
We're looking for the following:
- A solid background in all aspects of the UX lifecycle, the right candidate will have a proven track record of creating rich brand experiences and social media applications across platforms.
- A keen eye for clean and simple design
- Possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and transform them into intuitive and functional user interfaces.
- On a day-to-day basis, you will be working closely with the creative and development teams to deliver a unified approach
- In this client-facing role, you also need to be able to quickly grasp a brand's architecture and take a leading role in workshops and presentations.
If this sounds like a good opportunity and you'd like a further chat then please drop me a line on .
*No sponsorship or remote working