The company really are doing amazing things and are continuing to grow, particularly in tech. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Mid-weight or Senior UX architect with plenty of visual design and UX research experience and a real interest in working for a large, forward-thinking development team.
The experience we need.
- 3-4+ years of commercial prototyping and mock up experience working on medium to large complex websites and mobile apps
- Experience working in a large, tech-first organisation or a digital / UX agency
- Expertise in creating engaging UI designs using Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and Principal
- Experience of Framer X, InVision Studio and Axure to wire frame, sitemap and data modeling
- Any experience of working in an Agile environment would be advantageous
As the team's UX Architect you will be sat within the wider experience team of UX Architects and Designers, Developers and Product Owners and will have huge scope to practise evidence-based design and UX strategy to deliver a variety of experiences for the company's various internal and external brands and products. You'll be guiding a brand vision and produce high quality, user centered (evidence based) design for mobile tablet and desktop.
An award-winning, UK known media company with an impressive portfolio of brands and a super talented, fun and collaborative team. They are growing rapidly and have a very well renowned digital team. They offer excellent career progression and personal development opportunities and allow voices to be heard!
What you’ll get in return.
- The chance to work for a well-known agency and join a growing visual design & user experience team
- A competitive salary and central work location
- 25 days holiday + birthday off + Christmas Shutdown
- Pension Scheme
- Plenty of social events and a great internal culture
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For a chat about this role and similar roles, please call Emma on 0117 3178103.