My client is an independent advertising agency looking for a big hitting Senior UX Architect to join
the team and be responsible for owning the user experience across their client base.
Some key responsibilities;
- UX/IA for rich and complex environments; navigation solutions, taxonomies, wireflows, wireframes and prototyped interaction design
- Maintenance and governance of IA patterns and UX standards
- Champion of the UX discipline with internal and client teams
- Lead planning sessions and multi-disciplinary teams to problem solve and deliver innovative and progressive ideas
- Contribute to and maintain UX and IA asset libraries
The ideal applicant will have a track record of delivering outstanding User Experience in a Digital
environment, a proven ability to synthesise large quantities of information, identify critical
observations and insights, and experience leading projects and or key accounts.
You will be a subject matter expert in the Adobe suite - Sketch preferred, along with Omnigraffle and Axure. Alongside this you will have knowledge of InVision and Principle for rapid prototyping and a working appreciation of back-end development.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please drop your CV over to
for a confidential chat.
*No Sponsorship, UK residents with clearance to work indefinitely