As part of the wider User Experience & Brand team, you will play a vital role in mapping and developing customer-centric, innovate and desirable services, across the web and mobile platforms.
As a Senior UX and Brand Designer you will be expected to translate customer needs, research findings and business requirements into compelling maps that describe end-to-end customer experiences. You will also be required to support the development of designs that are innovative and intuitive, ensuring brand consistency and quality throughout.
You should be comfortable evolving ideas, getting stuck into ideation and workshop sessions and tailoring designs to meet user expectations and behaviours. The ideal candidate must be passionate about working with a new brand identity, capable of showing creativity in this area to deliver production-level design. Looking for strong presentation skills, especially to senior-level stakeholders, capable of telling a coherent, high-level view of a project with a beginning, middle and end clearly defined.
You will be responsible for:
- The development of user journeys, empathy and service design maps
- The creation of wireframes and prototypes to demonstrate design thinking
- Production of visuals that demonstrate strong UI and UX understanding
- Supporting user testing and the undertaking of preliminary research where necessary
You should be:
- An inquisitive senior creative, capable of delivering well thought through designs that are the result of your research and mapping
- Passionate about working with a new brand identity
- Proficient with UX tools and methodologies
- Pragmatic, creative and strategic in your thinking
- Methodical and well organised
- A user-focused, design thinking enthusiast
- Have a genuine interest in new, future technologies.
- Able to overcome challenges and not afraid to bring new ideas to the table.
- Strong sense of commercial awareness and is integrated into the UX/Design market.
You should possess:
- 3+ years relevant, professional experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Sketch, Adobe CC, Proto.io & InVision
- App design experience is advantageous
- A interest in behavioural psychology is advantageous
- Fintech background is advantageous