Senior Strategy Consultant - B2B | Brand Consultancy |£45-65k
Are you a branding professional looking for the next challenge? This is an opportunity to join a consultancy known for their internal capabilities which give clients strategies that put the customer at the heart of their plans.
They have qualitative and quantitative as well as marketing science teams which form the base of the strategy, then brand strategists and innovation professionals as well as digital which mean that not only do clients get a rounded service, but you'll be involved at all stages, getting exposure to different disciplines and offering a truly integrated approach to clients.
They are looking for a Senior Strategy Consultant to join the team and really drive Brand Strategy (positioning, architecture) and growth of their B2B and corporate marketing practices.
Whilst having 4 offices globally and such an integrated approach, they still maintain that boutique feel. This role is in their specialist B2B team which has grown hence the need for this hire. You'll work directly with the head of B2B to help grow the offering meaning that porgression opportunities in this role are excellent. It is a fast growing area for the team and a good opportunity to get in early in this specialist unit and grow with it.
Working with the biggest and best companies in the world, this company has managed to forge a reputation within the market that is unrivalled and known for its creative edge and impactful research. In just 10 years they have become a £20million business with offices in 4 continents, working with the likes of Samsung, Wagamama and Timberland, they are a company who are really making waves in the industry.
The successful candidate will:
- Have around 4-8 years Brand Consultancy Experience
- Proven experience and interest in B2B / corporate marketing / brand strategy
- A charismatic leader who inspires those around them and gets the best out of clients in workshops
- Evidence of exceeding internal expectations and having strong client relationships
As a Senior Strategy Consultant you will:
- Lead strategic thinking at the heart of projects
- Extract ground breaking insights from complex research, discovering insights that inspire brand growth
- Manage other consultants
- Generate new clients and service existing clients, experience with bringing new business is a bonus
This is a truly great opportunity for a senior strategist to move and gain more responsibility and really be trusted in their work. Great opportunity to work for one of the most well-known and creative brand consultancies out there. If you want to take the next step in your career then apply now!