We're working with one of the region's top independent brand strategy and integrated marketing agencies on a Senior Strategist / Senior Planner role. You'll join an established team working on a range of global brand clients who are household name brands.
The Senior Strategist / Senior Planner will have a deep understanding of how brands live and breathe in the real world, and you'll have expertise in brand activation across all major marketing channels, as well as being comfortable at overarching brand strategy at a business problem level. This is a role that you'll be able to shape and make you're own. There will be no glass ceiling above you. You'll take the lead on "London agency" quality work with all the perks of a South West location.
The experience we need.
- An experienced Senior Strategist / Senior Planner, or perhaps a midweight brand or marketing planner looking for a step up.
- A proven agency-side background would be ideal. If applying from the client side / in house, you must be able to demonstrate experience working in a multi-brand environment (for well known brands).
- Brand strategy, integrated marketing and digital strategy experience would be ideal.
- We're looking for an experienced leader and a great relationship builder, both with internal and external teams.
The ideal opportunity for an experienced agency-side Senior Strategist, Senior Planner, Lead Planner, or perhaps a midweight who is ready to take a step up. You'll own the brand and campaign strategy for global brand clients. You'll join an established team of industry experts and will become a key member of the leadership team in planning. You'll manage a couple of really midweight planners, and will report directly to the Head of Planning who sits on the Board.
One of the region's best independent brand strategy and comms agencies, with an awesome culture, amazing office and a really talented, close knit team of industry experts. They've grown the team but a third in the last 6 months and their client base continues to give them a steady stream of work. They're the lead agency on a number of global brand clients.
What you'll get in return.
- Salary in the region of £45,000-£55,000 D.O.E
- Discretionary bonus which is frequently offered as a reward for going above and beyond or to recognise important achievements or milestones
- Good pension scheme, healthcare benefits and more
- An amazing working environment with plenty of laughs and loads of opportunity to learn
- The opportunity to work with a huge brand on high profile projects all over the world
- Flexible working after lockdown and a great working-from-home set-up.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.