This well-respected brand activation agency is looking to hire a Senior Strategist with experience in the alcohol and beverage category. Working on a diverse range of drinks and booze brands, you’ll deliver strategy across on premise, retail, and experiential campaigns as well as social brand experience platforms
Reporting into the Head of Planning, you’ll deliver strategic thinking across retail and experiential briefs both in the UK and international markets. You’ll have an understanding of the ‘bars & clubs and festival environments' and have a responsibility for understanding the clients business, the problems they face and defining thought leadership opportunities to drive the business forward. You’re passionate about the power of brand experience and how your strategy plays a part in consumer behaviour.
Day to day responsibilities
- Strategy partner to the client identifying opportunities to inspire and unlock new business.
- Crafting briefs and plans across on-premise promotions or experiential activities through to multi-channel brand platforms typically encompassing retail, experiential and social.
- Working with account handling and creative to ensure deliverables are on point strategically
- Consulting on trends to strategic solutions.
- You will create well-structured and designed presentations that are clear, emotive and straight talking.
- Using data tools and strategic ways of working to uncover key insights and inform creative briefs
- Developing our strategic intelligent tools.
- 5 years’ experience as a Strategist
- Solid retail, experiential and social strategy experience
- Awareness of ‘on premise’ environments (bars, clubs etc)
- Expertise in the alcohol and beverage sector
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Ability to inspire those around you
- Adept at turning the complex into a simple killer insight
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Strategist to work with a world class drinks brand in a successful independent agency
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.