A Cannes Lions award winning integrated agency are looking to hire a senior integrated planner to lead the planning of a major FS client. The agency is responsible for 85% of their clients marketing output, spanning customer acquisition activity, CRM, as well as some high-profile brand engagement work.
The strategy team is critical for helping the agency to be a true business partner to its clients, to drive the creativity and effectiveness of the work they do. The team is mixture of comms and content planners, data planners and analysts, and experience planners, working collaboratively to get the best results. This position will be reporting directly into a Chief Strategy Officer
The agencies client is in the middle of a huge marketing transformation; completely rethinking how it engages with its customers you will be working closely with a top tier ATL agency partner to make this happen.
As senior integrated planner you will work autonomously to lead complex projects whilst keeping senior stakeholders on board. You'll be inspiring creatives, but equally discussing commercial targets, or pulling the 'so what' out of reporting dashboards
You will be leading the development of integrated comms strategies across channels and across the customer journey, developing value propositions and developing & delivering performance marketing campaigns.
Is it you?
- This position would suit an entrepreneurial senior planner currently working autonomously in a leading integrated agency looking for a unique challenge.
- Collaborative team player
- Background in leading the development of integrated comms strategies across channels and across the customer journey
- Experience of developing value propositions
- Experience of developing and delivering performance marketing campaigns
- Strong leadership and facilitation skills
- Understanding of behavioural psychology and its application to marketing
Shortlisting has begun with interview slots scheduled, apply now to avoid disappointment.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter