Job Title: Senior Strategist - Independent Creative Agency
Salary: £58K - £60K (Depending on Experience)
Perks: Flexible working, Annual personal development and training budget for your own growth, seasonal company parties, free snacks, and coffee (when in the office), free alcoholic beverages and you have the joy of being surrounded by office dogs!
Award winning independent Creative Agency, who specialise Influencer and Social Engagement, Branding & Design, Innovative Integrated Campaigns, Strategy & Insight and Content & Production. Previously won five Agency of the Year Awards in one year alone and have previously been shortlisted in an industry magazine for the 100 best places to work.
Their exciting portfolio of clients are within industries such as Skincare, Fashion, Food & Drinks and much more!
They offer fantastic training and development and have huge opportunities for progression. Collaborative, vibrant, and friendly working environment.
About the Senior Strategist Role
You are a Senior Strategist focusing on driving brand strategy with an agency and taking ownership of multiple projects at a time.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Strategist
- Plan and implement the full 360 strategy for the agency’s beauty, fashion, food, and drinks clients, with a focus on Brand and ATL (Above the Line)
- Take ownership of various projects and work closely with clients to understand their challenges and understand how the agency can drive change in those areas.
- Act as the brand guardian of your projects
- Work collaboratively with the insights team to analyse and report the effectiveness of a campaign or project.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Strategist or Planning role in a Marketing & Advertising Agency.
- Strong experience working with clients across Fashion, Drinks and Youth Culture is essential.
- Track record of working on the full 360 of Strategy, with a focus on Brand and ATL (Above the Line)
- Proven background of brand planning and reinventing brands that help with their long-term direction.
- Someone with an analytical mindset and knows how to report a successful campaign or project.
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills is key!
- Someone that is confident and can hit the ground running would be great!
For more information about the Senior Strategist role or to apply, please email me via Ornellas@reuben-sinclair.com or call me directly on 02038927890.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.