Playing in the retail, experiential and digital space, this well-respected brand activation agency is looking to hire a Senior Strategist with experience in telco and e-commerce.
Working on a major telco brand, you’ll deliver strategy across shopper campaigns as well as social brand experience platforms.
Reporting into the Head of Planning, you’ll work to delivering strategic thinking across retail and experiential briefs both in the UK and international markets. You’ll have experience and passion for retail within the telco space, understanding clients' business, the problems they face and defining thought leadership opportunities to drive the business forward. You’re passionate about the power of brand experience and how your strategy plays a part in consumer behaviour.
- Strategy partner to the client identifying opportunities to inspire and unlock new business
- Crafting briefs and plans through to multi-channel brand platforms typically encompassing retail, experiential and social
- Working with account handling and creative to ensure deliverables are on point strategically
- Consulting on trends to strategic solutions
- You will create well-structured and designed presentations that are clear, emotive and straight talking
- Using data tools and strategic ways of working to uncover key insights and inform creative briefs
- Developing strategic intelligent tools
- 5 years’ experience as a Strategist
- Experience in shopper and retail marketing within an agency environment
- Expertise in the telco / retail sector
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Ability to inspire those around you
- Adept at turning the complex into a simple killer insight
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Strategist to work with a stunning telco brand in a successful network agency
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.