We’re currently working with a leading Insurtech company based in Central London, looking for a Digital Product Designer to help their growing business. This is a company who have been extremely successful in modernising the Insurance industry through the use of AI and Big Data.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will have the opportunity to work in a role performing full stack feature development. You will report directly to our Tech Lead and have a lot of responsibility as well as influence in our technological decision-making process.
- Work with a production system, utilizing Agile processes such as: Code Review on Github, Pair Programming, Continuous Delivery to AWS using Kubernetes and Terraform, Unit Testing and end-to-end testing.
- Use a tech stack of NodeJS, React Native, Redux, Flow, Babel/ES2017, Haskell, Postgres, Kotlin/Java, and Swift
- Build and maintain a Single Page and Mobile Applications and Web Servers
- Help to maintain a solid production system by responding to live issues on a weekly PagerDuty rotation
- 5+ years of professional Full Stack Software engineer experience
- Exposure to React and a back-end technology OR NodeJs and a front-end technology
- Exposure to SQL
- Bonus skills: Any exposure to; Haskell, Kotlin, Swift, Java, React Native + Redux and AWS
If you’d like to hear more and be considered for the positon, apply below with a CV or get in touch with Ben at firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.