The Senior Social Media Manager will be joining a well established Charity based in London to take strategic lead on managing current social media campaigns.
The client is a Charity with a growing digital team seeking a Senior Social Media Manager with fantastic strategic skill set to join their London office. Not for Profit and Charities sector experience is not essential.
The key responsibilities for this Social Media Manager are:
- Develop and implement social media strategy in line with the Charities communications focused on events and campaigns.
- Develop an annual content and social media plan to drive engagement and interest
- Run day to day social media activity
- Build relationships with new outlets
- support other members of staff to insure social engagement
- maintains a suitable range of well-trained spokespeople and coach staff
- identify opportunities for the team to improve performance
- Develop new processes for responding to reactive opportunities across social media
- minimise complaints and reputational risk
The right Senior Social Media Manager will have the necessary experience to:
- Develop and deliver integrated web content and social media strategies and plans
- Support and lead on driving engagement strategy for charity events topics
- Relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Measure and evaluate social and conventional media activity and to utilise monitoring and reporting tools
- Experience using an array of social media platforms for both paid and organic campaigns
This is a permanent role paying £40,000 - £45,000 Per annum.