Job Title: Senior Social Media Copywriter - Award Winning Creative Digital Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to 40,000 depending on experience, plus a benefits including flexible working hours, working from home opportunities, healthcare, pension, socials, training and development program, office dog
About The Agency
Exciting opportunity for an established Senior Social Media Copywriter to join a multi-award winning and highly innovative creative digital agency. This independent creative agency works with tier 1 consumer brands across sectors including FMCG, Health & Beauty and Food & Drink. They have built up longstanding and trusted relationships with brands similar to Dove, Sony, Tampax and Southern Comfort, delivering award winning creative solutions for their clients. This creative social media and digital agency is in a period of growth, winning high profile new clients and expanding their team across a number of areas. As a specialist agency, they are bursting at the seams with creativity, crafting hugely successful and innovative work for their clients across social media, video (they have an in-house production team) digital and media. As an agency they have an entrepreneurial, friendly and collaborative team based culture, and have excellent staff retention rates.
About the Senior Social Media Copywriter role
The new Senior Social Media Copywriter will become an integral member of the team, working on social media for a known feminine hygiene brand and also producing creative copy across a variety of clients. Your role will be to develop game changing social campaigns, grow communities and create fame for clients.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Social Media Copywriter:
* Create and implement multi-platform social strategies working closely with wider teams
* Lead on social media community management for key feminine hygiene client, treating every community response as a piece of content
* Devise create campaigns and write social copy for a range of clients
* Attend new business pitches, leading on presenting our creative approach
* Represent the agency and their vision through agency communications and at industry events.
You'll be a passionate and entrepreneurial, creative copywriter, with real enthusiasm and energy. You'll be looking to accelerate your career at a growing independent agency where you can take ownership and where you won't be held back by red tape or bureaucracies.
Skills and experience needed for the Senior Social Media Copywriter role:
* Circa 5 years' experience in copywriting, with extensive experience of social media
* Experience working on FMCG and consumer focused brands
* Solid understanding of social media strategies
* Creative flair and outstanding copywriting skills
* Strategic mind and attention to detail
* Flexible and proactive approach coupled with a positive attitude
For more information about the Senior Social Media Copywriter role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2017).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.