Senior SEO Strategist – Agency – Manchester City Centre - £Competitive
Unlimited holidays are one of the great benefits of working at this Manchester City Centre office!
We have an amazing opportunity for a self-motivated Senior SEO Strategist to join an award-winning agency who specialise in all things digital! In return for all their hard work, the SEO Strategist will receive excellent benefits including gym membership, unlimited holidays and exclusive staff discounts! The agency is currently going through a period of expansion; therefore, they are on the lookout for a passionate, focused and talented Senior SEO Strategist to join their lively SEO department.
The Senior SEO Strategist will be in charge of managing their own portfolio of globally-renowned clients as well as coordinating other members of staff in order to ensure pioneering work is produced. The perfect candidate for the job will have prior experience of leading SEO projects and be driven to develop their career within a fast paced environment!
This is a fantastic opportunity to broaden your network whilst working with major international brands!
The Key Responsibilities of the Senior SEO Strategist:
- Liaise with clients in order to deliver quarterly client plans
- Covering all aspects of SEO, offer other alternatives which could be implemented by working closely with key stakeholders
- Maintain regular communications with all clients in order to update them on their account progress
- On a daily basis, carry out project management on the client accounts
- Effectively distribute the workload amongst the team members in order to ensure that all deadlines are met
- Analyse and report on the performance of all the campaigns; highlighting areas of the weakness which will benefit future projects
The Perfect Candidate:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of working within a similar SEO role is essential
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest industry news and algorithm changes!
- Strong understanding of technical SE0 concepts including site architecture and indexation
- Proficient in creating engaging content for the content strategy
- Sound knowledge of wider SEO elements such as local SEO and international SEO would be beneficial
- Competent in Excel and using SEO tools such as Searchmetrics, Majestic and Google Analytics
- Fantastic organisational, communication and analytical skills are vital
- Capable building and maintaining strong working relationships with clients and other team members
- A team player who can work effectively on their own
- Aware of how individual specialisms interact with other channels!