One of the world's leading FMCG innovators based in Richmond in now looking to recruit a Senior SEO specialist to drive the SEO strategy. This is a newly developed team working across all of their D2C websites globally.
You will full autonomy in keyword optimisation, content optimisation and high-quality link building activity as well as management of their SEO agency partner.
What will you be doing?
- You will drive independent optimisation plans through analysis of search engine and user data and inform day-to-day prioritisation of work according to opportunity
- You will monitor the organic performance to understand the effectiveness of each initiative and generate monthly reports explaining results
- You will create and regularly update a keyword strategy looking at all important areas of the business
- You will support the link building initiatives with insights and actions as required
- Be clear in all 3 pillars, onsite, offsite and technical SEO
- Work closely with the content team and ensure to create the right content fit to deliver the SEO objectives
- You will liaise with the SEO agency whilst maintaining strong relations with internal teams
- On an ongoing basis provide comprehensive keyword analysis, research and monitoring.
- Keep up to date with industry and algorithmic changes and proactively make recommendations for updates to be made to improve site performance and ranking
- Work with the wider team to create enhanced functionality and initiatives/developments that are SEO friendly as well as improving commercial performance (SERP rankings) and contribute to agreed SEO KPIs
What skills do you need?
- An SEO specialist with experience across onsite, offsite and technical SEO
- Interest in FMCG industry and products
- Demonstrated mindset and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and flexibility to work within constantly changing landscapes.
- Strong bias for action and desire to drive growth, test & learn