Our client is one of the UK’s most successful travel businesses. With an enviable portfolio of specialist brands and track record of success they are the first port of call for many their customers. As part of their ever expanding digital marketing team they are looking to hire a Senior SEO Specialist to drive customer acquisition.
SEO Specialist Responsibilities:
- Work closely with various business units to define and implement their SEO strategy to drive increased traffic levels and sales.
- Provide technical consultancy on all aspects of SEO
- Monitor and measure visitors to the various business unit sites.
- Develop a group wide content strategy that allows for different business units to organise, share and reuse content to enhance websites.
- Implement campaigns across multiple websites with the aim of improving website traffic, basket value and conversion.
- Assess performance and optimise campaigns to achieve targets.
- Define and deliver content strategies to improve the websites performance and KPIs.
- Conduct keyword research and analysis to determine ways to increase page rankings.
- Develop, analyse and report on all search engine marketing programme performance.
The successful candidate will be a talented SEO Specialist with experienced ideally gained working agency side or from a B2C business such as Travel, Retail, Media, Gambling or Financial Services although other sectors will be considered. The successful SEO Specialist will have a solid understanding of all aspects of SEO but particularly in technical SEO. You will be commercially focused and possess extremely strong numeric, analytical and communication skills.
Position – Senior SEO Specialist
Salary - £30-35k plus benefits package
Location – Kingston Upon Thames
Contact – Charlie Allen
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org