My client, one of the UK's most recognisable brands, is currently looking to recruit a Senior SEO Manager to join their ever expanding digital team. You will own the overall SEO strategy across the full product portfolio of one of their largest divisions.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and manage the overall SEO strategy for all products
- Co-ordinate with internal/external stakeholders to ensure integrated responses
- Drive a culture of innovation and testing, always looking for new ways of working, opportunities and search excellence
- Perform technical SEO audits
- Work collaboratively with development, marketing, products, operations and PR to drive excellence in SEO
- Identify and implement consistent processes and SLA's across all SEO campaigns to drive efficiencies and to help support priorities
- Create and own a central store of all SEO campaigns delivered
- Proactively seek opportunities to make site improvements based on analytics insight
- Ensure that industry best practice principles are adhered to
- Conduct in depth analysis of results and share with all key stakeholders
What skills do you need?
- Several years' experience in strategic search engine marketing including on page, off page, social and local SEO strategies
- In house experience of directly managing (not via agencies) SEO strategies through to implementation/execution
- Demonstrate an in depth understanding of SEO best practices and expertise
- High level working knowledge of analytics with a proven track record of achievement in organic growth
- Proven track record of successful project management and multi-tasking skills with the ability to hit and exceed required deadlines
- Proficient with keyword research / data mining tools and competitor analysis