Senior SEO Executive – Fashion – Manchester City Centre – up to £28,000
Is SEO your niche? Great position for a passionate and experienced candidate based in Manchester looking to join a Digital Marketing Department and drive the Search Engine Optimisation strategy forwards. The ideal candidate would have a keen interest in fashion and be an individual boasting 2-3+ years’ experience already in an SEO role.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior SEO Executive:
Optimisation & Reporting:
- Managing workload, as well as the workload of junior members of the team.
- Perform regular keyword research in-line with customer trends and seasonality to identify new areas for growth.
- Day-to-day optimisation of categories, sub-categories and campaigns in line with seasonality and key customer trends.
- Analyse competitors & the market to identify opportunities for outreach/link-building.
- Improve rankings and visibility for core target keywords.
- Grow Organic traffic & revenue in line with forecasts & business objectives.
- Communication to team and wider management on weekly/monthly results to show the impact of work.
- Conduct regular technical audits on-site to proactively identify areas of improvement.
- Work with key stakeholders across the Marketing team and wider business to develop and implement regular Content Marketing and Outreach campaigns to drive brand/non-brand visibility.
- Identify areas of improvement in team process/research/documentation.
- Working closely with the SEO Manager/Asst. SEO Manager and the rest of the SEO team to refine and develop the overall SEO strategy in line with best practice.
- Work closely with the PPC team to share data/carry out tests to drive cost efficiencies.
- Keep up to date with all new SEO developments, educate stakeholders and drive early adoption.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience of the Senior SEO Executive:
- Excellent analytical skills, with an ability to generate key insights and reports.
- Knowledge of carrying out Search Engine Optimisation on an international scale.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, with strong communication and time management skills.
- Experience with using a variety of Search Engine Optimisation tools & platforms such as DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Sistrix & AHREFS.
- Experience with Google suites such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio etc.
- Strong knowledge/experience of working with HTML.
- Strong Excel skills and experience of working with all common Microsoft packages.
- Experience in dealing with multiple stakeholders.