Fintech titan seeking a multi-lingual (German, Italian or a Nordic language) Senior SEO Executive that values a large, expert-led SEO team.
This multi-national fintech corporation has an exciting opportunity for a talented Senior SEO Executive to join their culturally eclectic SEO team based in Central London. As a leader within fintech across the globe (30+ countries), they're focusing on rapidly growing their digital marketing and tech capabilities. Therefore, the Senior SEO Executive can expect to flex their strong keyword research skills, but must also seize opportunities to develop a diverse portfolio of SEO techniques and strategies.
This Senior SEO Executive will have strong experience in SEO either as a specialist or a generalist digital marketer, looking to further progress their skills in search.
About the Senior SEO Executive Role
As Senior SEO Executive, you'll have an exciting opportunity to grow and develop in a commercial, fast-paced and high learning environment.
Responsibilities of the Senior SEO Executive:
- Construct international SEO (on-page) strategies and execute multi-lingual SEO campaigns
- Collaborate with a large SEO team to drive an improved team-wide performance
- Work closely with external stakeholders across EMEA to translate SEO content strategies across a range of markets
Desired skills of the Senior SEO Executive:
- Ideally 1.5 years SEO experience, preferably within a commercial environment
- Multi-lingual (either Italian, German or a Nordic language)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of consumer search behaviour
- Ambition, high attention to detail and excellent communication skills
The Senior SEO Executive will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £30k to £40k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including 25+ days holiday, health, pension, gym memberships and more.
For more information about the Senior SEO Executive role or to apply, send your CV now to email@example.com or call 0207 850 6133.