Senior Sales Manager - £70k - Titan Accounting Corporation - London
This gargantuan accounting firm, with nearly 6000 international employees, operates across all sectors. As such, they maintain a diverse network of representatives who provide reliable but bespoke services to the global economy's most valued organisations. Headquartered in West London, an ambitious Senior Sales Manager would have lots of opportunities to grow within highly-skilled, world-class sales and marketing teams.
An exciting opportunity like this, for a talented Senior Sales Manager, would need to be met with strong B2B experience, from a B2B professional services, accounting, tax, finance, or likewise environment. Senior Sales Managers or a Sales Manager looking for a step up should enquire.
About the Senior Sales Manager Role
Responsibilities of the Sales Senior Manager:
- Lead strategic initiatives for all aspects of the sales cycle
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders at all levels, from the Sales Director to the remaining 10+ team members, working towards exceeding various targets
- Manage the sales team spanning across the UK
Desired skills of the Senior Sales Manager:
- Ideally 5+ years' experience in sales within B2B, professional services environments
- A track record of growing and managing a high-performing sales team
- Demonstrable experience of winning new business deals with a range of corporate clients
The Senior Sales Manager will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £60k to £70k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Senior Sales Manager role or to apply, send your CV now to email@example.com or call 0207 850 6133.