Remote Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
A great opportunity for a talented Ruby on Rails developer to join us at an exciting time in our transformation programme, adding innovation and passion to the ranks of our IT team.
We are a strong and agile Digital Service Design Agency, starting as a market pioneer and grown into a successful international group.
With an instantly recognisable brand and growing from strength to strength, now is an exciting time to join us on the next stage in our journey.
What you’ll be doing:
- Contribute to creating a culture of writing excellent software
- Take wireframes/mockups and user stories and build systems that meet the requirements
- Working with key stakeholders to understand development objectives, designs and development requirements.
- Act as a key point of contact for business stakeholders wishing to scope change.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience leading development teams
- 5-8 or more years of experience with Ruby
- An expert in HTML, CSS & JS.
- SQL (MySQL/PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB)
- A good working knowledge MySQL.
- Able to take initiative.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience working in an Agency or with a Government contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking for remote and flexible work to add autonomy to your work/ life balance, if you would like to get more information please apply or email me at email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.