Senior Retail Marketing Manager
Our client a global giant in confectionary with a strong heritage in the UK and a chain of retail stores. They are looking for an experienced Retail Marketing Manager to form part of a new Retail Marketing team. Based in London.
About the Role
This is a newly created role as part of a brand-new Retail Marketing team. Reporting into the Head of Retail Marketing, you will lead and drive a commercially focussed strategy for an in-store range of products and in line with the overall business strategy.
You will ensure the product range is brought to life through the retail stores with a combination of FMCG marketing excellence and your extensive experience in premium retail marketing, ensuring a perfect customer experience for loyal customers and a new target audience.
This is fantastic opportunity to make a real difference and work on game-changing strategy.
- Develop and drive the retail product strategy for a range of products, collaborating with the Head of Retail Marketing and all strategic partners.
- Develop the vision that will bring the brand to life in store using advertising, direct marketing, promotions and in store communication.
- Lead channel management through local marketing campaigns with third parties to drive sales and increase footfall.
- Identify and develop relationships with third party suppliers to design and support your teams overall marketing activity.
- Lead a team to effectively execute your brand vision, utilising all available insights data.
- Have a real passion for food.
- A self-starter
- Can create structure and build process
- Good at building relationships and making allies
- Will enjoy making the job your own
You must to have the following experience
- You will have worked at a senior level in a retail marketing role
- Experience working on FMCG brands (working with UK retailers) and working cross functionally.
- Excellent strategic skills.
- Be commercially savvy
- You will have achieved success in a similar environment and will be a key influencer delivering results through people
- A strong influencer – good relationship skills
- Effective communication skills to be able to inspire others into action
- You will have line managed with the ability to build and empower a high performing team