Senior Research Manager - Technology - Ealing, London – Up to £45,000
Have a passion for technology and media? Become a Senior Research Manager for this fabulous research agency!
As a Senior Research Manager, you will be lucky enough to work along with a number of leading brands within the industry. Our client is looking for a professional who is ready to demonstrate their skills to manage both local and global projects and contribute effectively to an already dynamic team. The lucky candidate who lands this role will enjoy exceptional benefits, including a generous pension scheme and private medical care.
Think being a Senior Research Manager is your calling? Read more below!
The main responsibilities of the Senior Research Manager:
- Have a thorough understanding of the client's needs and their industry
- Assist in the control and development of multiple accounts
- Design and implement advanced research analysis
- Assist to establish key proposal's and budgets
- Analyse and evaluate data to create leading reports
- Ensure the client goals are attained through the use of primary research methods
- Play a key role in the training and development of Junior Researchers
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
The Ideal Candidate:
- Prior experience within a market research agency
- Exceptional client-facing experience
- Proficient in MS Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Higher-education e.g. Bachelor's Degree is essential
- A keen eye for detail
- Accomplished in both verbal and written communications
- Outstanding numerical and analytical skills
- Possessing SPSS skills is desired