Senior Research Manager - Technology - Ealing, London – Up to £ £45k
Have a passion for technology and media? Become a Senior Research Manager for this fabulous research agency!
As a Senior Research Manager, you will be lucky enough to work along with loads of leading brands within the industry. Our client is looking for a person who is ready to show their skills to manage both local and global projects as well as contributes positively to a dynamic team. The lucky candidate who lands this role will enjoy great benefits including a generous pension scheme and private medical care.
Think being a Senior Research Manager is your calling? Read more below!
The main responsibilities of the Senior Research Manager:
- Ensure all research is beneficial for the client.
- Understand who is your client, their markets and help them to control and develop their account
- Design and implement advanced research analysis
- Help in proposal and pricing
- Analyse and combine data to create outstanding reports
- Ensure the client goals are reached through designing questionnaires
- Instruct and develop junior researchers
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage multiple projects and a budget.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Exceptional client-facing skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint)
- Having SPSS skills is favorable
- Must have a degree-level education
- A keen eye for detail
- Feels comfortable in both verbal and written communications
- Experienced ad hoc and tracking researcher
- Must have prior experience within a market research agency
- Outstanding numerical and analytical skills