Senior Research Executive/ Research Manager
£30,000 - £44,000 depending on level
Are you a talented quantitative researcher with a passion for consumer insights?
This leading West London agency are looking for a Quantitative-focused Senior Research Executive or Research Manager to join their expanding team. The company itself work cross-sector, with a focus in the consumer and automotive sectors, for an enviable list of clients and offer a mixture of domestic and international projects. With continuous plans for growth, it is a very exciting time to join this company, with the opportunity to make a real difference to the organisation.
- Quantitative focused, with opportunity to work on mixed methods and more analytics-integrated projects
- Working to develop a key brand and advertising tracking study, alongside leading a range of ad hoc projects for various high-profile clients
- Full-service research role which covers everything from writing the proposals to drafting the questionnaires, analysing the data and delivering the results
This is a great opportunity for an experienced research executive, senior research executive or research manager looking to take a positive step in developing their career.
Ideally, you will have:
- Proven experience in carrying out quantitative research projects, ideally with some research in tracking (longitudinal) studies
- Ability to work across the full project lifecycle - collecting the data then bringing the findings to life
- Degree level education in a relevant subject
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Experience or genuine interest in the automotive sector would be beneficial
If this role sounds just what you are looking for, click 'apply now' or get in touch with me directly using the details below!
Ali Bagheri | Talent Consultant at Aspire
Tel: 0207 612 3889