Senior Research Executive - Research Manager
Do you feel like a change, a new opportunity or even open to relocating? Why not think about a new role in the garden of England that is Kent. Stonor Insight are currently looking for an SRE or Research Manager with a strong focus around project management to join an award-winning Market Research agency based in Kent.
Like I mentioned they are an award-winning MR agency that is on the move and have gone through a substantial amount of growth recently. They are a part of a larger group that provides top class insight to their clients globally with further offices in London and Sydney.
Very much a client facing position in which you will have the responsibility over projects from start to finish. The projects will vary in size from client to client and will present a great challenge & platform moving forward in your market research career.
What they would like from you
- Firm understanding of all aspects of research life-cycle
- Effective written communication skills, for writing reports & designing questionnaires
- Previous research or project management experience
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to take responsibility for successful management of projects
- Market research agency & MRS certificate would be an advantage
What's in it for you?
In return for your hard work, you can expect to receive an excellent basic salary, bonus, private health care, pension and regular nights out with the company. A fantastic opportunity to join an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career including training/qualifications and the freedom to express yourself within the role.