Senior Research Executive
Salary: £26,000 - £32,000
Are you a talented market research professional looking for your next challenge in the pharmaceutical sector?
One of the world's largest market research and consulting agencies, our client is looking for a Senior Research Executive to join their expanding team at an exciting time for the business. Within this role, you will be working on 2-3 concurrent projects, which will see you using both quantitative and qualitative methodologies to deliver top insight to an impressive array of clients in the global pharmaceutical industry. In return, you will be given an excellent benefits package, great working culture with impressive training and development prospects.
- Utilise both quantitative and qualitative methodologies to design and deliver high quality insights across multiple ad hoc projects simultaneously
- Writing discussion guides and questionnaires, conducting primary research and interpreting the data
- Assisting in presenting back the reports to key stakeholders and clients
- Managing junior members of the project team, whilst working collaboratively with senior management to ensure projects run smoothly
- Ongoing monitoring of job costs to ensure the team budgets are consistently met
- Proven background in mixed methods research, any sector will be considered but experience in pharmaceutical and healthcare research would be preferable
- Strong project management skills, the ability to work under pressure and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to assist across the full project lifecycle, from proposal writing through to presenting the research findings to stakeholders (and everything in between!)
- A genuine interest in the healthcare/ pharmaceutical sector
This is a fantastic opportunity for a mixed-methods research professional to join a highly successful organisation. If this sounds like you, click 'apply now' below!
Ali Bagheri | Talent Consultant at Aspire
Tel: 0207 612 3889