Senior Financial Reporter
Can you gossip and get your head around a complex deal? Do you prefer hunting down an original story to writing up a press release? Can you juggle interviewing a derivatives trader in Hong Kong one minute and a European CFO the next?
Our client is a capital markets news publisher specialising in covering fast moving and below radar structured bond markets. Any day's coverage will reflect what's going on in the credit, equities, rates, currencies, commodities and inflation markets across the US, Europe and Asia Pacific.
- Maintaining and developing daily contact with traders that yield stories and gossip.
- Hunting down and writing deal snaps, market news and trend stories sourced from traders and our analytics platform.
- Joining the dots between market trends and how products are structured.
- Writing features for our magazine series.
- Originating and hosting seminars at our conferences in Hong Kong and Miami.
- Strong writing, reporting and people skills.
- Debt market or derivative market reporting experience.
- French, German, Mandarin, Japanese language skills would be helpful but not essential.
- Soho location.
- Hard working and great working environment.
- Generous benefits programme.
- Opportunities for US, European and Asian travel.