This is a very exciting opportunity to work with a growing publisher who cover news, analysis and data in the (re)insurance industry.
As a Reporter you will be:
- Responsible for sourcing and writing exclusive daily news stories to provide timely, relevant news for the audience
- Having an understanding of basic finance meaning you will be able to spot a story in a company's financials and unearth leads from off-record conversations with a book of contacts that will be growing day-by-day.
- Responsible for generating consistently strong, frequent and relevant content and specifically news, opinion and analysis
- Editing copy, uploading content and assisting in managing the website
- Attending and being a brand representative at conferences and events in order to have a strong presence in the market
The ideal candidate will:
- Ideally have a background in reporting on insurance or finance for and established publisher/information provider
- If they do not have experience in the above industries, they will have reporting experience with a keen interest in finance/insurance
- You will be a news-hungry Reporter, eager to find the best leads, stories and to deliver consistent breaking news exclusives
- You will be confident and keen to attend events and conferences representing the brand and building a contact book