Senior Project Managers x 4 (Digital / Integrated) – Central London Agency – To £55k
This rapidly expanding global creative services agency needs no introduction. Following a spell of unprecedented growth, the team requires four new Senior Project Managers with digital / integrated experience.
The Senior Project Manager role
The agency’s business model is unique and creates a truly entrepreneurial and rewarding environment. You will be working for one of the world’s biggest companies on multiple projects across a number of FMCG brands – fast-paced, effective and efficient.
Key deliverables will be digital and ATL and will include content and banners. The workload will be steady and isn’t tech led but you need to be experienced in turning work around quickly.
- You will ensure everything runs smoothly end to end from scoping and estimation, through contracting and work authorisation, resourcing and development, all the way to acceptance, invoicing and collections
- You must be technically minded with a proven ability to work effectively with global creative and production teams, able to interpret client specifications and direct teams to deliver on time, on budget and with the highest quality
- You are comfortable making decisions, adjusting budgets and managing resources
- You will be able to focus on the entire project lifecycle rather than what is happening right now
- You can scope and manage complex projects, know when to request help and how to take charge in challenging situations
- 5+ years of creative campaign delivery and / or agency experience
- Production experience would be ideal
- Creative and technically minded in nature – the agency doesn’t expect you to code or come up with the next big idea, but you must be comfortable understanding the world in which these disciplines operate
- Strong client-facing experience with the ability to instil confidence in the solutions and selected approach
- Able to navigate conflict with internal and external stakeholders effectively
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Able to manage schedule, scope, burn, resources and risk proactively and decisively
- Client-side or in-house agency experience
- Recognised delivery qualifications such as Prince 2 or Agile SCRUM
- FMCG experience ideal
- Strategic thinker
- Flexible and adaptable
Salary to £55k with some truly excellent benefits.
Senior Project Managers who want to work in a dynamic environment for one of the world’s fastest-growing agencies, please get in touch.