Senior Project Manager
12 Month FTC
£39,000 - £42,000
Are you a Senior Project Manager looking to join a leading media agency who work with big-name clients on a wide variety of projects?
This content studio is part of a leading Media Agency that works with incredible, well-known brands. Collaborative and convivial, this studio creates exceptional work across a variety of established publishing titles. Working within this close-knit team in a culturally-led company, you can provide valuable expertise and knowledge to take their creative output to the next level.
As an experienced Senior Project Manager, you have the ability to maintain a calm demeanour during busy periods and work closely with a variety of creative colleagues to keep the process running smoothly. Being organised and capable of working on large campaigns, you will have the opportunity work collaboratively with a wide variety of people on exciting campaigns.
* Working on long-term partnerships with large-scale projects to ensure continuous successful results.
* Collaborating with a variety of creatives including designers, copywriters and developers to produce high-quality content for leading clients.
* Creating a positive, vibrant working environment to make sure all members of the team are supported and understand their day-to-day requirements.
* With your extended platform campaign experience across print, social and events, you will be well versed in working across a variety of projects.
* Having commercial understanding, you will be prepared to handle profit margins, media plans and client requests.
* Being a team player, you will be bought into the idea of injecting positive energy into everyday working processes to create an exciting environment to work in.
If you think you have what it takes to become a vital part of this creative team on a 12 month fixed-term contract, apply now!
Here at Aspire, we are always recruiting for a huge mixture of exciting opportunities within this sector; if this is not suitable or you wish to discuss your search further, please get in contact at: