Brilliant Digital Project Manager with a supportive, friendly and non-political agency that works with prestigious clients including FTSE 100
Senior Project Manager - £42,000-£46,000 - East London
A friendly, open, medium sized agency, professional and non-political, this is a hard working and respectful environment. Top FTSE 100 clients return to the agency year after year to deliver outstanding creative work.
As Senior Project Manager you will be working across:
- web design and build projects as well as different workstreams from digital to video, brand and design
- provide outstanding client service to senior clients in big corporate organisations
- support client directors with new business
- lead on all elements of project delivery: scoping, requirements gathering, documentation, production and reporting
- build strong and lasting client relationships
To be successful within this Senior Project Manager you MUST have:
- exceptional client service, proven from a background in project/account management in a digital or design agency
- demonstrable ability to project manage complex web design and build for high budget clients
- engaging presenter, collaborative colleague, and clear communicator
If this sounds like you then please APPLY NOW!
Senior Project Manager - £42,000-£46,000 - East LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.