As a Senior Project Manager, you and your team will work closely with our design, digital experience, development and QA teams to deliver a range of projects with varying budgets across the agency. You will run delivery from solution design to deployment, using the most appropriate methodology for the job, communicating progress and removing blockers along the way.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a great team, on a 12 month FTC where no two days are ever the same…
Our Project Managers do far more than scoping, planning and managing, they are the engine of digital delivery and the guardians of our working process. They assemble the teams, and deliver a range of digital projects, keeping all the plates spinning without compromising on quality, clarity or profitability. They get it done, on time, in budget and to scope, and with a smile…they are our delivery magicians!
What you will do…
- Work alongside our client teams, acting as a linchpin between our clients and internal delivery teams in the creation of digital projects
- Actively optimise process and delivery methodology to best meet client needs
- Clarify, challenge and prioritise client requirements, translating then into actionable briefs for the delivery teams
- Define the scope of the projects, creating detailed achievable project plans that ensure all projects are delivered
- Build and maintain strong client and colleague relationships up to senior level, confidently raising issues and articulating project status
- Shape process as required to drive projects through the agency without reducing quality
- Encourage and champion more agile ways of working within the agency
- Produce sound cost estimates, ensuring all projects are delivered in budget
- Mentor and develop junior members of the team
What you will need to succeed…
- Significant digital project delivery experience, gained within a digital agency, with a solid grasp of digital production process and the roles required within it.
- Excellent juggling skills, you will be the most organised person you know, with incredible attention to detail. You’ll be logical, analytical and be able to spot and solve a problem at ten paces
- Experience of managing large and complex digital projects from design to deployment
- Experience of working with and developing on CMS platforms (Umbraco AEM, WordPress)
- All the tools, Jira, Confluence, Basecamp, Trello
- Considerable experience of producing core project documentation (SOWs, RACI, Burndown, briefs etc)
- Sound understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodologies, and running project within an agile of lean environment
- Above you’ll be a “go to” person, with strong stakeholder management skills, calm under pressure and enjoy making things happen.
This is us…
We are Prophecy Unlimited, the forward-thinking, Bristol-based agency that thinks life is better when it’s joined-up. From attention-grabbing content that engages people into a brand, to seamless CRM that keeps them there. We are 200 spirited individuals who work with clarity, curiosity and vision to join up the journey from acquisition to advocacy.
Prophecy Unlimited is part of The Unlimited Group, which brings together a unique blend of discipline experts from across 26 specialist companies to offer a world of thinking without limits.
What we value…
Great work stems from a great team. So, we are dedicated to delivering for our clients, and passionate about how we do it. We live our values and have a lot of fun along the way, offering talented individuals a rewarding, dynamic and vibrant culture in which to build careers and friendships. Our values reflect what we believe to be most important as an agency.
• Generosity is the way we think and act and the big heart that unites us.
• Spirit is the positive, fearless and imaginative approach we take to everything we do.
• Clarity is the precision and vision it takes to simplify the complex.
• Curiosity is the need to ask questions, challenge assumptions. To wonder and explore.
What we give…
You will receive a range of benefits which includes:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Your Birthday off and a volunteering day
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance and Group Income Protection
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Childcare vouchers, Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Breakfast on us: fresh fruit, toast and proper coffee
- Outstanding contemporary offices near Temple Meads
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team.
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 15th December 2017
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
By submitting your CV, you consent to this information being processed and stored, by means of a computer database, or otherwise for the purpose of your employment.