Major Players are working with a global integrated agency, located in Central London. We are looking for a permanent Senior Integrated Project Manager with a background in print/ digital/video production. You will be an integral part of a team working in a fast-paced, busy collaborative environment, comfortable working in alongside the client in their offices.
The Senior Integrated Project Manager will be responsible for the running of campaign activations across the business. The right candidate will have a level head, be confident to speak with tact and diplomacy to mediate and manage team members across all areas of the business and will be a safe pair of hands running projects and productions.
- Confident in running campaigns from initial briefing stage to delivery.
- Manage fast turnaround projects to quality, time and budget
- Prepare project estimates, project plans/schedules and manage project budgets
- Manage all aspects of production and delivery with focus on quality & accuracy
- Ensure all key stakeholders are fully aware of project status at all times
- Good with finances - a solid understanding in production value, budgeting, clear financial communication and how to financially run projects
- Familiar with Agency turn-around times and ways of working - good understanding of the dynamics of agency processes and works well within these parameters
- Develop great client relationships and be a strong communicator
- Motivate and encourage the team so that together you strive to achieve client satisfaction in all you do.
- 4/5years+ in agency
- Experience managing fully integrated 360 campaigns
- Able to understand project functions, requirements and work flow.
- Exceptional verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Client facing
If you're an experienced Integrated Project Manager and are looking for an exciting challenge in a respected agency please get in touch today.