We are recruiting a Senior Project Manager for a renowned independent agency based in London. This opportunity is a 6-month FTC so they really need someone who can hit the ground running and confident they can deliver in the role.
You will be part of a slick production team working on high end projects across arrange of disciplines and clients. Leading supplier output, end to end management, including logistics and project wrap ups, budget and reconciliation management, on-site management and oversight of H&S and sustainability.
- Experience of working in a senior production role specifically in brand activation production is essential.
- Attention to detail and take pride in your work and delivery.
- Experience of managing staff and crews in the field
- Experience of commissioning bespoke builds.
If this role is of interest to you, please follow the process below to send Ali your CV.
Salary is £45000- £55000 p.a.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered and have brand activation production background.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter