My client is a world leading global brand consultancy, headquartered in London but with offices all over the world. They have an unbeatable roster of clients, a highly creative approach and an excellent reputation globally. We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to work within a busy delivery team whose focus is very much on impact. This is a great chance join a famous agency with a fantastic history and track record for producing exceptional work. What's more, they are known for offering continuous training and development, a good work-life balance and an engaging office environment.
As Senior Project Manager you will be planning and running projects, primarily across print and packaging production with elements of signage and environments, video and motion graphics. In terms of the team and the internal stakeholders, you'll be working closely with the Strategic Delivery Director, Programme Managers, Strategists and Designers to actively influence, orchestrate and contribute to world-class work.
Alongside this you will be:
- Contributing to pitches and proposals from a delivery perspective
- Planning and delivering external launch activities, events and comms
- Planning and delivering internal brand engagement activities, events and comms
- Building their client relationships at the appropriate stage of the project, providing reassurance and confidence in delivery and guiding clients in the successful implementation of change
- Understanding their clients' operational capabilities and delivering solutions that are practical and achievable
The usual personal traits apply; you need to be flexible and adaptable, able to work in a fast-moving, fluid agency environment with experience in delivery, implementation and production from a creative consultancy or client side perspective. Proven experience of working across multiple work streams, managing heavy workloads and delivering budgets is absolutely key. In the ideal world you'll also have experience in planning and creating brand guidelines (both online and print), including digital brand management tools.
In short, a great chance to join a world beating team at a top agency with excellent clients.
If you have the Project Management skills for this job, apply below!
If it isn't quite right, there are plenty of other opportunties so take a look at the rest of the jobs we've posted.